From the moment you put that engagement ring on your finger, you’re planning a wedding. Whether it’s big or small, you’ve got a lot to consider. If you’re planning a destination wedding in Southwest Florida, here are a few quick tips to make your planning quick and painless:
Book a venue 6 to 9 months in advance. The top venues go early, so don’t miss out!
1. Submit a wedding assistance request form. You can’t get help if you don’t ask for it, and we’re here to help. You’ll get information on venues, caterers, florists, bakeries, photographers and just about anything you could want for your big day.
2. Download a wedding checklist. With so much going on it can be hard to remember it all, and this handy checklist will help keep you on track during your planning process.
3. Check out our wedding Pinterest board! Get inspired and see some great ideas from other Fort Myers weddings. See what made those weddings great, and what could make yours perfect.
4. Learn about getting your marriage license from the Lee County Clerk of Court Recording Office. You can even get married in the office if you’re eloping or just want a simple ceremony.
5. Plan your Florida honeymoon! You’re already in one of the most beautiful places in the United States, so why not stick around? After all the craziness is over, you’ve earned some time to relax with your new spouse.
Get inspired and learn more about planning a the Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel wedding on our Wedding page!
We Think You'll Also Like